Hodgson Hall

Hodgson Hall, completed in 1875, stands at the northwest corner of Forsyth Park in Savannah and houses the Georgia Historical Society. The building was erected by Margaret Telfair Hodgson in honor of her husband, William Brown Hodgson, an active member and curator in the society.

Photograph by Sarah E. McKee, New Georgia Encyclopedia

Courtesy of Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Georgia Libraries