Little White House

In 1932, the same year in which he was elected president of the United States, Franklin D. Roosevelt built a home in Warm Springs that came to be known as the Little White House. The home was opened to the public in 1948, three years after Roosevelt's death there.

Courtesy of Georgia Archives, Office of the Secretary of State

Courtesy of Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Georgia Libraries